Are You A Business Student Who Wants To Know What Management Skills You Need In The Real World?
Do You Want To Improve Your Skillset To Be More Effective Managing Your Staff?
Do You Want To Add To Your Resume To Make Yourself More Marketable?
Are You Looking To Put Yourself In A Position To Advance Within Your Company and Career?
If You Answered “Yes” To Any Of The Above, Look No Further. This Is The Course For You!
*** Updated in January 2022 with new content! ***
Enroll today and join the 100,000+ successful students I have taught as a Top Rated Udemy instructor!
Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now:
- You get lifetime access to lectures, including all new lectures, assignments, quizzes and downloads
- You can ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoroughly!
- You will are being taught by a professional with a proven track record of success!
- Bonus reason: Udemy has a 30 day 100% money back guarantee if for some reason you don’t enjoy the course!
Thomas W. says: “Exactly what I was looking for in a course. As a business student studying management I felt like there was far more to learn about the real world of business and management than what we learn in text books. I’ve learned a lot in courses from Chris before and this course is no different. He really knows his stuff and can tell he has a great amount of experience.”
Why You Should Take This Course With Me:
The skill of being a manager involves many skill sets, and often times people are unprepared for the role. The natural progression in the business world is to eventually manage your own staff, yet we are left unprepared for all that it entails. Having to motivate staff, deal with differences between employees, handling multiple personalities, goal setting, team building, and the list goes on. For the unprepared manager it can be quite a bit to deal with.
Do not worry though, you have come to the right place! In this course you will learn everything you need to know about being an effective manager!
What We Learn In The Course:
- How to select great employees
- Motivating employees
- Dealing with employee problems
- Supervisor skills
- Upgrading job skills
- Creating job specifications
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Hiring, Firing and Lay Offs – how to handle each
- And Much More!!! Those are just the highlights
At any point if you have a question, please feel free to ask through the course forum, I’d be happy to answer any and all questions.