This Introduction to Cloud Computing on Amazon AWS course takes you from the AWS basics to being a competent AWS cloud practitioner. You’ll learn general cloud computing concepts and AWS from fundamentals right through to advanced concepts. You’ll also build hands-on skills using many of the core Amazon Web Services (AWS) services. Ideal for beginners – absolutely no cloud computing experience is required!
We use a highly visual and effective method of teaching cloud computing and AWS concepts using diagrams and animations (no bullet-point slides!). There are lots of hands-on exercises using an Amazon Web Services (AWS) free tier account to give you practical experience.
If you’re interested in moving into a high-paying career working with cloud computing services – this is the best way to get started. You’ll build knowledge from beginner level to advanced concepts, with plenty of opportunities to practice what you’re learning.
Here’s a snapshot of some of the awesome skills you’ll learn using this course:
- Learn fundamental concepts of cloud computing and including storage, database, networking, virtualization, containers, and cloud architecture
- Create an AWS Free Tier account and launch your first virtual servers (Amazon EC2 instances) on the AWS Cloud
- Configure elasticity, high availability and fault tolerance using Amazon EC2 Auto Scaling and Amazon Elastic Load Balancing
- Create and configure storage services and upload files and objects using Amazon EBS, Amazon EFS and Amazon S3
- Launch a relational database on Amazon RDS and a NoSQL database using Amazon DynamoDB
- Automatically deploy infrastructure using code through AWS CloudFormation
- Create a Platform as a Service (PaaS) application on AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- Learn how to use DevOps tools on AWS to automate a continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipeline
- Implement serverless computing and Docker containers on AWS using AWS Lambda and Amazon ECS
- Create serverless event-driven architectures on Lambda
- Create loosely coupled services with Amazon SQS and Amazon SNS
This is a great way to get started with cloud computing and also a great starting point for those planning to earn their AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner or AWS Certified Solutions Architect certifications (you will need additional courses aimed at those AWS certifications).